Equipped with Furuno's latest technology, the Bottom Discrimination Function - Analyse bottom structure!
The FCV-627 and FCV-587 knows fish size and bottom structure under your boat !
Avaialable in 2 sizes:
- Display: 5.7” or 8.4” Colour LCD
- Display Mode: Single frequency (50 or 200 kHz),Dual-frequency, Zoom, Nav data,A-scope, Marker zoom, Bottom zoom,Bottom-lock, Bottom Discrimination,ACCU-FISH™
- Single/Dual: Dual
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Power: 600 W/1 kW*
- *Matching Box MB-1100 required (FCV-587)
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC
- Equipped with Furuno's latest technology, the Bottom Discrimination Function - Analyse bottom structure
- * Thru-hull or transom transducer mount required.
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyser based on the latest digital technology
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- Share and display information on a chart plotter
- *Required connection to chart plotter.
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)
Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses.
FURUNO specialise in marine electronics.