Hansen Check Valves are used in-line as a non-return valve to stop fluids from flowing back through your system.
The unique design gives you exceptional flow rates, which means you can move more water in less time saving on pumping costs.
- High Performance, Cost Effective Check Valve
- Strong Compact Design
- Delivers high volumes of water quickly with unrestricted full flow
- Screw Cap for easy access for in-line servicing
- No Poppet Valve to wear or jam
- Diaphragm and spring are interchangeable with the same size Hansen Foot Valve
- Manufactured from strong, non-corrosive UV stabilised materials for a long life
- Materials approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water
- Fast response when opening and closing
- Smooth operating valve for high efficiency
- All connecting threads are BSPT and NPT
HANSEN specialise in a wide range of quality fittings for the marine, horticulture, commercial, rural, irrigation industries.