HANSEN Female Tee
Used for connecting Low Density Polythene Pipe (LDPE) and Enduroflex.
Can also be used to connect flexible pipe and hose.
- For use above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- One piece fitting - no components to lose, rust or corrode
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Fast and easy to assemble – push the pipe onto the fitting and wind on the nut. No O-Ring, No Crimping, No Solvent Cement
- Nut and Barbs provide superior double strength grip – when fitted correctly the fitting will not blow off the pipe
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
- Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water
- Low Installation costs - no specialist site equipment or skilled labour required • Fittings demonstrate excellent hydraulic flow characteristics
- Flexibility and Versatility - in new and existing installations, saving time and money
- Easy Fit Pipe Fittings are PN16 rated.
HANSEN specialise in a wide range of quality fittings for the marine, horticulture, commercial, rural, irrigation industries.