HANSEN Female Threaded Tee Connector
Used for connecting Low Density Polythene Pipe (LDPE) and Enduroflex to Male Threads.
Can also be used to connect flexible pipe and hose.
For use above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures
One piece fitting - no components to lose, rust or corrode
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Fast and easy to assemble – push the pipe onto the fitting and wind on the nut. No O-Ring, No Crimping, No Solvent Cement
- Nut and Barbs provide superior double strength grip – when fitted correctly the fitting will not blow off the pipe
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
- Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water
- Low Installation costs - no specialist site equipment or skilled labour required
- Fittings demonstrate excellent hydraulic flow characteristics
- Flexibility and Versatility - in new and existing installations, saving time and money
Easy Fit Pipe Fittings are PN16 rated.
HANSEN specialise in a wide range of quality fittings for the marine, horticulture, commercial, rural, irrigation industries.