HRO Seafari Modular
With the systems capable of producing up to 1800 gallons per day, you'll find that the Seafari is perfect for weekend fishing, or blue water cruising. The Seafari Contained Modular (SFM) is a perfect fit for larger, long distance cruisers and is available with a variety of output capacities ranging from 19 to 75 gph. The Seafari's modular design is streamlined and allows for easy installation and maintenance. The SFM is also capable of withstanding the ocean's harshest conditions, while maintaining its high level of quality.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.