Made from a pure high technical grade anhydrous lanolin, food grade approved additives and anti-oxidants. It has been especially designed to remain pliable at very low temperatures with the right amount of gripping tackiness (non-fling) to hang on and still have flexibility for the user.
- Waterproof, protects leather, non-conductive and safe to use on all surfaces.
- Aanti-corrosion, rust proofing and anti-fouling coatings for all metals.
Stops electrolysis between dissimilar metals.
- Preserves timpe from water, cracking and dry rot (do not use on green timber).
- Anti-seize for bolts, nuts and threaded rod.
- Non-carcinogenic, bio-degradable, highly resistant to salt and acid corrosion, provides lasting protection.
- Environmentally and user friendly.
- No lanolin odour.
- Volume: 500 grams, pot.
INOX specialise in lubricants for anti-moisture and anti-corrosion needs.