MX5 Plus has been specially formulated by modifing the original INOX base formula together with the addition of a high grade friction modifier – Polytetrafluoroethylene.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is premium grade extreme pressure anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication ability between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures.
- Extreme pressure lubrication.
- Superior penetration.
- Quality anti-corrosion protection.
Suitable for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture liquid lubricant, a high grade penetrating oil or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required.
- Safe to use in saw, lathe & milling reservoirs.
- It won't harm metal points or surfaces, fibreglass, formica, painted or enamel finishes, plastics or neoprene seals.
It won't become tacky, alter surface tolerances, dry out or wash off with water
- Non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-staining.
- 300 grams.
INOX specialise in lubricants for anti-moisture and anti-corrosion needs.