The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX-mx8 grease gives long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high temperature environments.
These special characters of shear stability, combined with the inclusion of effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and tackiness adhesives, ensures this grease to be the preferred recommendation for sealed for life anti-friction bearings.
Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication and reduces operating temperatures to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, PTO’s, turntables, cables, universals, CV and ball joint.
- Prevents scuffing and reduces wear under high load and shock load conditions.
- Excellent high shear stability and high temperature operation.
- Eexcellent resistance to water and water wash out even at elevated temperatures.
- Effective lubrication is maintained and in these situations it also gives protection against rusting and corrosion.
- It won't thin out because it is shear resistant or thicken because it is resists oxidation.
- Volume:450 grams, cartridge.
INOX specialise in lubricants for anti-moisture and anti-corrosion needs.