Supa Glide is a fast drying, resin bonded polytetrafluoroethylene dry film lubricant for the coating of timber, metal, plastic, rubber, glass and most other surfaces.
It is designed for low-friction, light load repetitive stresses that allows moving parts to wear longer, work harder and require less maintenance.
Has applications where other conventional sintered PTFE coatings cannot be considered.
- Excellent lubrication qualities.
- Good surface adhesion.
- Hard abrasion-resistant surface.
- Clean and easy to apply.
- Thin film.
- Longer wear life than pure PTFE coatings.
- Cures at room temperature.
- Inhibits corrosion.
- Doesn’t wash off with water.
- Resists contamination from dirt and dust.
- Life-long lubrication in many applications.
- Volume: 175 mls.
INOX specialise in lubricants for anti-moisture and anti-corrosion needs.