Superior to Melamine
These bowls have been beautifully designed to complement casual eating situations.
Their mirror finish is like fine bone china, and far superior to the dull finish of melamine.
Designing for function starts with a careful consideration of how, where and who will use the bowls.
Palm Plates and bowls are typically used outdoors and when breakage of china or melamine presents a safety issue. They are suitable for tough catering use.
- They are made from super-tough polycarbonate which makes them completely unbreakable and safe to use, even in extreme situations. Melamine, by contrast, is brittle and can break and shatter into sharp pieces.
- They are often used whilst standing, so they have a wide rims for ease of holding and to keep the contents from spilling.
- For storage, space is often at a premium, so they stack economically.
- For convenient clean-up, they are dishwasher safe, and will last indefinitely in normal dishwasher use.
- They are Microwave safe so food can be used for re-heating food – a critical advantage over melamine which is unsafe in a microwave.
Lifetime Product Guarantee – Replacement Policy
Palm Products is so confident of its product quality that it offers a lifetime guarantee.
- Any product confirmed by visual inspection to have a defect in materials or workmanship will be replaced.
- Products damaged by normal wear, improper care will not be replaced.
- Products made from polycarbonate or Triton are guaranteed to be unbreakable in normal use.
All materials are certified as passing the relevant European Commission and the US Food and Drug Administration food contact regulations.