Resolution - Modular
Resolution Watermakers are made right here in New Zealand, using of the shelf parts,
to ensure problem free fresh water production for many years to come.
By using simple robust technology and less moving parts, our machines are very reliable and easier to use than other conventional units.
The Resolutions modular design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- Simple clean design
- High output membranes
- Three different sizes available, with product water ranging between 90L to 250L per hour.
- Of the shelf components used, makes finding spares easy.
With the adition of a salinity control meter (optional), the unit has the ability to test the water quality
before adding it into your tank. This ensures the water provided by the watermaker is always of the highest quality.
- High efficiency Davey booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- High Pressure Plunger Pump with a 5,000 hour maintenance cycle.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Salinity control meter with built in 3way diverter valve.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Stainless Steel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Standard Commercial Prefilters.
- Automatic Fresh Water Flush (optional).
- Powder coated alloy frame designed and built here in New Zealand.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Carbon Fibre High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Salinity Control Meter (optional) fitted with a diverter valve, prevents brackish water from entering your water tanks.