SEA RECOVERY Aqua Matic - Compact
Aqua Matic - Compact
The revolutionary Aqua Matic is engineered to be easier to use and more reliable than conventional watermakers. Featuring the latest technology, the Aqua Matic is able to regulate and monitor functions without the need of an operator. With one touch, the Aqua Matic will start and finish water production automatically, allowing boaters more time to relax and enjoy their cruise.
- NMEA 2000 Compliant
- One Touch Operation
- Full Color Touch Screen
- Standard High Pressure Plunger Pump
- One-touch automation eliminates the need for an operator's attention.
- Automatic pressure regulating system - allows the watermaker to balance pressure levels automatically based on any water condition.
- Weekly automatic fresh water flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
- Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
Meters / Monitors
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship's logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- High Pressure Plunger Pump with a 5,000 hour maintenance cycle.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Optional water lubricated radial axial high pressure pump available.
- Full color remote control touch pad available
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Standard Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush.
NEMA 2000 Compatibility
- Optional NMEA 2000 compliace interface
- View and monitor system controls through any NMEA compatible display*
- Optional NMEA remote control display available
* Check with your display manufacture for compatibility
State Of The Art Colour Touch Screen
- Computer interface ready
- Simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions.
- Digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions in U.S. Standard or Metric.
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.