SEA RECOVERY Ultra Whisper Compact
Price on Application
Sea Recovery Ultra Whisper
The Ultra Whisper is a low power watermaker, engineered for boaters with limited electrical options. The very quiet Ultra Whisper features automatic operation and is easy to use with its simple Start and Stop controls. It serves as an efficient water supply, ideal for small power boats and sail boats.
AC or DC power
Automatic one-touch operation requires no pressure or operator adjustment
- Self adjusts to feed water conditions
- Automatic Fresh Water Flush (repeats every 7 days) included with system, if requested at the time of order
Energy Efficient, low amperage per gallon of product water
- Energy Transfer Device operates 750 hours between seal maintenance
Meters / Monitors
Six (6) illuminated LED status indication lamps of the system operation
Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship's logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
Solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
Product water quality is displayed in bar graph format with 10 additional LEDs.
Fault LED indication is provided for easy diagnosis of required maintenance
Pump is water lubricated; no oil required
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life
Push button remote control available
Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional - pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush
Noise Reduction Features
- Smooth running and extraordinarily quiet
- Vibration isolation mounts included
- EfficientSea Energy Transfer Device made from Nitronic 50 material - corrosion and erosion resistance
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state-of-the-art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system
- Stainless steel exterior and interior pressure gauges for accurate measurement of water maker functions
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion
A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, & covered high voltage components for end-user safety
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space
Service and Maintenance
Shipped from the factory ready to install and function
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance