Produces Up to 540 Pounds (245 kg) of Fishbox Ice Per Day
The Eskimo Ice EI540D system produces up to 540 lbs. (245 kg) of fishbox ice per day, roughly the same output as its larger predecessor. The EI540D ice-making machine comes in a self-contained, cube-shaped package with a 16 x 16 in. (413 x 413 mm) footprint, making it ideal for boats with limited installation space but no less demand for reliable and efficient fishbox ice production.
EI540D units are easy to install. Ice is generated minutes after starting the system, and can be conveyed up to 35 ft. (10.6 m) through an ice-delivery hose to nearly any desired location on board
The system is operated by the Smart Logic control. The control is integrated into the electrical box which can be mounted remotely for installation flexibility. An optional second Smart Logic control can be added to operate the system from a remote location.
EI540D units feature ventilated cover panels, which can be easily removed for convenient service access from any side.
- Produces up to 540 lbs. (245 kg) of fishbox ice per day
- Thermal expansion valve increases performance for all conditions
- Compact footprint - 16 x 16 in. (413 x 413 mm)
- Available in 50Hz and 60Hz models
- Up to two remotely-mounted Smart Logic digital controls/display panels
- Photo-electric ice-level sensor
- Fresh-water filter included in kit
- Pre-charged system
- Sensors monitor all system functions
- Monitor system and restart from any Smart Logic digital control location
- Improved fresh-water float switch
- Ventilated cover panels can be removed for maintenance access from any side
- CAN-bus compatible
- Smaller 3/4 in. (20 mm) ID ice delivery hose is easier to install, less likely to kink