Vacuum Holding Tank
Big VacuFlush Power For Small Boats
For performance boats and other trailerable boats with space too limited for typical marine toilet systems, VacuFlush VHT vacuum holding tank systems make it easy to install a complete VacuFlush toilet system on boats from 19 ft. (5.8 m) in length.
VHT models integrate a vacuum pump, vacuum reservoir, and waste holding tank into one easy-to-install unit.
Compact in size, VHT units deliver all the benefits of larger VacuFlush systems, providing a waste tank with as much flush capacity as holding tanks that are sized for much larger boats.
- 9-gal (34 l) VHT waste capacity holds as many flushes as 30-gal. (114 l) tank with standard marine toilet
- Corrosion-proof, leak-proof, odor-proof – high-density polyethylene construction
- “3/4” and “full tank” level sensors
- Auto “full tank” shutdown to toilet system prevents tank overfill
- Easy to plumb and install – no solvent-bond connection required
- Optional discharge pump models available