Aquavalve 120° Tails are suited to the most common sizes of tubing used in marine plumbing. Tails come packaged with a Blue Seal to allow fitting to be rotated to a more suitable position if required.
- Colour: Black and White
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.