Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Hinges are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. A stainless steel pin links the two hinges.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Compatible with all hull types - Can be used on aluminum, steel, wood or GRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.