Designed and made in New Zealand, the Recessed Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from glass fibre reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability. These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings.
Tru-Design Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Compatible with most hull types - Can be used on wood or GRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - Will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable - Can be painted with all types of antifouling
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.