This range of Long Thread 90° Tails are designed to screw into the range of Ball Valves but can also be used in many applications. Moulded in Glass Reinforced composite Nylon 6 these Tails are also suitable for use in contact with Petrol and Diesel.
Tru Design tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
- Colours: Black and White
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Fits Tru-Design Ball Valves & BSPP threads - Universal compatibility to other Tru-Design fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.