TRU DESIGN Y Piece
Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Y Pieces are the superior composite connection for combining the flow from 2 hoses. The Y Piece allows smooth flow leading to reduced chances of blockages. Salt buildup is reduced when used with seawater as all surfaces are flushed.
Tru-Design Y Pieces are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Y Pieces eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Y Pieces are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Smooth flow - Less blockages and buildup
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.