Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Vented Loops are the superior composite siphon break solutions for marine applications. Vented Loops prevent water siphoning from underwater skin fittings back into a vessel and therby guard against accidental flooding and sinking.
Vented loops are used predominantly in toilet to overboard applications, toilet inlet applications and holding tank to overboard applications. They can also be used in genset or small engine inlet cooling water systems.
The simple one way breather valve at the top of the vented loop allows air to enter the line when not in use, thereby preventing siphoning - and yet seals when water or waste passes through the loop. The duckbill one way valve is designed to seal even when particles are present in fluid.
- Colour: Black
- Manufactured from a glass reinforces nylon composite - high strength and light weight.
- Silicone duck bill valve - long life with no perishing or hardening.
- Constant internal diameter - no reduction in flow.
- Self-contained mounting - 3 screw mounting posts give secure and easy installation
- Chemical resistant - impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - these fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High Quality surface finish - will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Large operating temperature range - suitable for all marine environments from -40C to + 110C
TRU DESIGN specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of high quality marine valves, skin fittings, hose nozzles and associated products.