DURAMAX JOHNSON Cutless Naval Brass Sleeve Bearings
These Naval Brass Sleeve Bearings adapt equally well to strut and stern tube mounts, and often used effectively as rudder-stock and pintle bushings.
- naval brass sleeve bearing
- Diameters are precision fitted to the shaft size with correct clearance for efficient water lubrication.
- Thin shelled units are available for struts of small craft.
- Over 100 different sizes in stock
- Available in inch and metric sizes
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For shaft sizes: 3/4" to 6-1/2" (19.05mm - 165.10mm)