SPX FLOW Johnson Pump Marine is one of the leading original equipment pump suppliers to the largest manufacturers world-wide of inboard engines. Engine cooling pumps, the F-series, are available in several different styles and sizes to satisfy different cooling system needs. Flanged pumps which mount directly to the engine and crank shaft pulley mounted pumps are available for a wide variety of engines.
- Self-priming, a dry pump can lift water up to as much as 3 meters. Thus a flexible impeller pump being used for engine cooling does not need to be located below the water line or manually primed.
- Flexible impeller pumps can pass fairly large solids without clogging or damaging the pump. This reduces the need for filtering the incoming fluid.
- For general raw or fresh water applications, the standard long-lasting neoprene rubber impeller is used. All flexible impeller pumps is that they cannot be permitted to run dry for more than 30 seconds. Both the impeller and the seals depend upon the water for lubrication and will soon fail if run dry.
- Wear parts are easily replaceable
- Service kits are available for all standard models.
- Pump ports available from 3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Capacity up to 625 liters/min (9900 gal/hr)
- Pump Body: Bronze
- Impeller: 09-810B
- Connection: 3/8" Threaded BSP ports
- Replaces: Kubota