SEALAND 8600 Series MasterFlush
8600 Series MasterFlush Bringing Style & Low-Flush Efficiency Together Rarely does one marine toilet style fit a wide array of floor plans with equal ease. With the choice of heights, colors, flush controls and discharge plumbing, SeaLand 8600 series MasterFlush toilets from Dometic now allow boat builders to install a fixture of unparalleled performance in virtually any bath. Using only 0.85 gallon (3.2 liters) in "Normal" mode and 0.45 gallon (1.7 liters) in "Dry Bowl" mode, this series provides the perfect balance of low-flush water conservation and thorough flushing performance. The contemporary shape features a flat back to accommodate installation against interior walls. 8600 series toilets come in low-profile and standard-height units.
- Powerful macerator flush.
- Ultra-quiet — integral water trap reduces macerator sound (tall models only).
- Flat back-style ceramic fixture fits snugly against interior walls.
- "Normal" and "Dry Bowl" flush options.
- "Soft close" seat action.
- Standard and low-profile heights.
- Through-the-floor and through-the-wall discharge fittings.
- Standard Dometic electronic touchpad or popular Vimar and Gewiss switch options.
- Toilets available in white or bone color.
- Integrated toilet/bidet models available in white color.
- 12V DC or 24V DC operation.